Igala Bible (053)
- One of the giant strides taken to make the word of God available to every man.
- Comes handy in a beautiful hard back.
- Topical heading and maps to illustrate the lives and times recorded in the Bible.
- Legible affording smooth readability print.
- Reliable and suitable for the Igala speaking audience – children, teenagers, youths and adults.
- To be easily understood by every Igala speaker.
- Highly recommended for spiritual growth and promotion of literacy in Igala.
Isoko Bible (053)
- Isoko speakers can hear God speak to them in Isoko through this lovely handy hard back Isoko Bible with red edge.
- The 7.5 font size makes reading the Bible a delight and extra pages are provided for jotting.
- It is highly recommended for spiritual growth and promotion of literacy in Isoko.
- Its affordable price also makes it a very useful tool for missions.