Bible Basics I
- It is a useful aid designed to help bring out the answers to life’s greatest mysteries in the Bible.
- Its thorough content and reader-friendly format make it suitable for personal study, meditation and sermon preparation.
- It comes in two volumes, each with over 200 special topics to guide the reader.
- Every Bible reader, minister of the gospel and Theologians will find it a most useful Bible study help.
CEV 73 TEEN STUDY BIBLE
- Book Introduction
- Contemporary English version for teenagers and youth to help their lives
- Reader friendly font
- Help for life
- How to overcome peer pressure
- Getting answers to Teen’s questions
- Bible Promises
- Biblical perspective on SEX, DATING, MONEY, ADDICTION and lots more
- Three-year Bible planner, etc
Igala Bible (053)
- One of the giant strides taken to make the word of God available to every man.
- Comes handy in a beautiful hard back.
- Topical heading and maps to illustrate the lives and times recorded in the Bible.
- Legible affording smooth readability print.
- Reliable and suitable for the Igala speaking audience – children, teenagers, youths and adults.
- To be easily understood by every Igala speaker.
- Highly recommended for spiritual growth and promotion of literacy in Igala.